Quality Internal Assurance and standards committee.
- Appointment of chair & committee members.
- Development of an IQAS policy.
- Capacity building and training of the committee.
- Development of an action plan for implementation and monitoring of QA systems in KTVC.
- Allocation of resources for internal Quality Assurance Activities.
- Sensitization of all staff and trainees on quality assurance and standards.
- Carrying out of Quality Assurance Assessments.
- Monitoring of Quality Assurance Systems.
- Carrying out assessment and reporting to relevant offices.
Contribution of the committee
The committee is contributed by Deputy heads of departments of all academic departments and a representative from finance office.
The IQAS deals with the seven key four areas according to Tvet. Act 2013, Tveta reforms sessional paper No. 14 2012, sessional paper No.1 2019. This committee aims at covering all aspects of training as per Tveta Quality standards. The key focus areas include:
- Leadership, management and Government
- Physical resource / Facilities
- Human Resource